Saturday, May 16, 2015

New Themes! Unicorn and Fairy and Jungle Safari Theme

I love custom orders! I'm so happy when chances like this come when customers give you freedom in your creativity.. So I have to thank, Ms. Jen Nie Chan for this wonderful opportunity!

And finally something for a change, right? hihihi



Credits to Erica Catarina for this adorable horse template that she shares so generously :)

Little Fairy came to life after hours of sketching



Yeon Jae's room is a blast of colors with red, orange and green walls! So why not sparkle it up with funky colored animals?

After long months with sketches sleeping inside my folder, I finally gave these little fellas some color...and life!





Thank you once again, Ms. Chan! These two banners are now ready to be delivered to your place by tomorrow morning! So happy you liked them!


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!