Thursday, October 29, 2015

O.C.D - Obsessive Cupcake Disorder

Ugh.... Aren't this freakin' cute? Making these little keychains are really an obsession.. I mean, you can't really get enough of them. The color choices, the accessories is just limitless of what you can put on them. I stopped at twelve but if I had more time believe me I would have done more and non stop! They're extremely easy to do so If you would love to make some for yourself, please go ahead to this amazing artist that I truly get inspired from -> Erica Catarina. Here's the cupcake tutorial and pattern here. Go on..make some cupcakes now!


 Oh my...which is your favorite?! 


"You're a beautiful cupcake in a world full of muffins."

Hope you sweeties are having a wonderful day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!