Monday, November 23, 2015

Mickey Mouse Name Garland for Aloysius

One more order ready to be mailed out by tomorrow. I had a blast making this new theme for Aloysius and hope I nailed it! hehehe!!  Thank you, Jasmine for your enormous trust and thank you for giving my the opportunity to create something beautiful for your baby boy. This was definitely a super fun order to do!





I'll start wrapping and packing this lovely garland and soon as I'm done, I'll start on my last big order for this amazing year! You guys have been amazing.. Thank you...


"To Laugh at Yourself Is to Love Yourself" - Mickey Mouse

1 comment:

  1. Adorei seu blog tem muito artigo bom. e essa postagem então...amei. criei um link para voce em https://verefazer.org/ adorariamos ter uma visita sua. bjinhusss

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!