Friday, April 28, 2017

New Esty Pattern - Kitty Cat Ice Cream Sugar Cookie Charm

Time for a brand new and fun pattern to make!
Can you tell that I love making these charms?





Find the pattern here and make your weekend busy making wonderful charms!


I've also added an extra information at the item description. Good news! I'm accommodating time to make these charms ( or anything you see in my shop) for you if you are unable to make them yourself  ( but trust me..these are super easy to make!). If you love to have one or more, please let me know in advance via email or drop me a message through Etsy and i'll make sure you'll get one 💙 As it will be a finished product, the price will vary + shipping fee will be applied. Once everything is confirmed, a special listing will be created specially for you. Hope this makes you smile ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!